• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Favorite .25 Cal. Which one is yours and why?

Probably not fair because I only have one .25, but even if I had more, I think it'd still be my favorite.

pp800 w/ cothran valve. Has 9" and 15" barrels. Both deadly accurate. 48/65fpe respectively.

20230719_030635_edited.jpg

PSX_20230103_014839.jpg

Reactions: MAUMAU and EdinGa
It’s kind of hard for me to choose. My Impact M3 is really hard to beat, although I have a Wildcat Mk III BT Compact that I’ve tuned to sling FX 34 grain pellets at 66 FPE that I also love. Then there’s my Leshiy 2…

I guess I’m gonna have to have a shootout this afternoon just to see 😇
What settings are you using for that?

Two 25's
One AGT Uragan King at 65 fpe, 100 shots a fill, fun on steel even farther out using 29gr NSA slugs and for prairie dogs.

Also a AGT VULCAN 3.
Primarily staying with Altaros 60gr Queens at 862 fps giving 99 fpe. Killer for long range! Puts a 22rf standard velocity to shame in vertical and thump at longer distances.

Reactions: gendoc
i've had many different ones, and there gone now for certain reason's
i own 2 now and will keep them because each one has its own purpose.
vulcan 3 700mm for reach out and touch them far away critters with great accuracy.
and a Talon-p for close up and personal hunting with a lot of power and accuracy.
V3 is bone stock with no adjustments producing 86fpe
and the talon-p has the condor high flow tank and tuned for 62fpe
i'm good in the .25 run :sneaky:

Last edited:
RTI Prophet Performance 1. Slow twist 1:32 polygonal stainless steel barrel lets you shoot pellets as fast as you want and still maintain accuracy. Great results shooting either 25 or 34g at 900fps. Super easy rifle to adjust - all adjustments (reg and hammer spring preload) are external with no disassembly required.

View attachment 378248

View attachment 378249

View attachment 378250
I have the slow twist .22 LR and it shoots great. I also have one of the new RPB barrels in .25 on its way to me from the RTI Arms store. Looking forward to seeing how it compares up against the 22 LR.