Favorite .25 Cal. Which one is yours and why?

M-Rod, well-tuned with lots of custom upgrades. Both are Great well beyond what most think about shooting.

blk_20220614_232319.jpg

Tan_20220614_232334.jpg

Reactions: Animalcub7907
Tossup. My Daystate HRXL is beautiful, accurate, and a true lefty. OTOH my gen 1 FX Wildcat is a little more powerful while also being a lot more air efficient, and regulated. And I don’t mind taking it into the thick woods because the ugly synthetic stock can’t really be hurt. It also has terrific balance in the hand.

Reactions: Redtick12
Bobcat Mk2 .25, dead accurate on both power levels 650 & 920 with 25.39s MOA @ 100 yd with 33s @ 825. High shot count no issues with it over four years. Very easy gun to shoot accurately! My only
25 cal, I wouldn't get a .25 cal today as I just target shoot but have plenty of pellets and still shoot it from time to time...fun to shoot at 100 yards...could not have asked more of it, been a good airgun!
The Bobcat is the same PLATFORM as the Royale in a more compact CONFIGURATION. Both second to none in pellet accuracy. Virtually maintenance free & unbelievably reliable. Rugged & robust design. Aesthetically, MEH but their beauty lies in their function, dependability & accuracy. (Front-Bobcat, Middle - Royale 500)
20220430_141943.jpg

Tossup. My Daystate HRXL is beautiful, accurate, and a true lefty. OTOH my gen 1 FX Wildcat is a little more powerful while also being a lot more air efficient, and regulated. And I don’t mind taking it into the thick woods because the ugly synthetic stock can’t really be hurt. It also has terrific balance in the hand.
My Wildcat is a .30 so it doesn’t qualify for this post, but it’s a good one.

Reactions: Emu
My AGT Uragan, it's just got the power and the accuracy I want, it's Lefty friendly and very well balanced, not to mention shot count... 200 per fill.. .
At the the moment it's the Huben K1... Things may change , but for now it's this. Powerful accurate and semi.. But I have been looking at the Uragan for a while since I got the Vixen and saw the incredible build quality

IMG_1348.JPG

Last edited:
My two .25’s, gotta give the slight edge to the Veteran but the Tac II is a close second place. They are both very accurate with the 25 grain JSB’s. The Veteran is a little more consistent, but I’ve been shooting it for years while the Kalibrgun I’ve only had for less than a year. If the Vet had forward cocking it would be the perfect gum imo.
995CAE2C-BF68-467A-B626-1C2B93946DA9.jpeg

My two .25’s, gotta give the slight edge to the Veteran but the Tac II is a close second place. They are both very accurate with the 25 grain JSB’s. The Veteran is a little more consistent, but I’ve been shooting it for years while the Kalibrgun I’ve only had for less than a year. If the Vet had forward cocking it would be the perfect gum imo.
View attachment 306942
I gain respect for your comment on the Veteran needing forward cocking, love to have it's CZ barrel on my Crown ;)

The only one I own. GA Airguns Power Tuned @KalibrGun Cricket. Makes about 62-65fpe shooting the JSB 34gr. Extremely accurate across a pretty wide power range, achievable by just dialing the hammer spring tension up or down. Don’t recall how many shots it gets, but I believe it can do over 40 at max power.

Have been considering letting it go as it’s just too powerful for my needs. I rarely go woods walking. Just don’t seem to be too enthused about listing it 😂
CC5DD9B9-F549-4758-AAE2-5CC9EB0B7B20.jpeg

This shot was taken at 75 yards, at EBR (AZ wind) with the understanding that the goal was to get as close to the pellet without touching it.

6B5D9D59-689A-4531-8623-80EB650C5A9C.jpeg