Favorite .25 Cal. Which one is yours and why?

While I've build several, only one that stuck around is the WAR FLEX. Whats not to love at @ 55 fpe !!

DSCF0896.JPG

Reactions: mackeral5
I recently turned my P35-25 up to almost 50 fpe. I added the Extreme plenum expansion and drilled out the barrel port, transfer port and the passage between them from 75% of bore diameter to 85% of bore diameter. I made the current stock but it is my first for a P35 and I used softwood. I will probably make a hardwood stock for it before the end of the year. I ran almost out of heavy 25 caliber pellets getting it tuned but my pellet order arrived today. Time to decide if H&N Baracudas or MK1 or MK2 JSB 34 grain are best. It also shoots NOE 26.8 grain slugs decently. Too much for squirrels up in trees in my yard now but I have 3 other guns to use for that.

P35-25 with plenum.jpg

Reactions: Florida_Man
Like Jim, I'm happy with my P35-25. Jim is the reason I have mine. I'm enjoying it now in its stock internal configuration. It's shooting FX 34gr at 37 FPE. I shoot mostly steel targets with it, paper to see the groups. Just wearing it in. It does have bad juju right now, since it arrived I have not seen one squirrel at the feeder.

I have to remember that the Cricket 25 I sold, that was putting out 60 FPE, was too much rifle for my situation

Last edited:
Sticking with the P35 trend currently has a 600mm alpha precision polygonal barrel, dual plenum setup making 60fpe reg is at 125 bar using FX 34 grain at 890. Opened up all the ports as much as possible, polished anything and everything I could internal wise. Still breaking in the barrel but it's pretty accurate out to 50 (the furthest I've taken it).

IMG_20231128_204704__01.jpg

Very happy with my bronze M3 Impact 600mm. Very accurate, easy to adjust from moderate to high power without disassembly or special tools, lots of shots on a fill, large magazine capacity, speed loaders are available for it, able to shoot pellets and slugs, parts are easily available, there are plenty of quality videos available to help you, and for those who are so inclined, there are lots of aftermarket accessories. Mine is factory stock except for a bottle/barrel band.

My FX Royale 500 is my favorite (& only) .25. It's smooth, quiet & reliably ACCURATE! No problems reaching out past 100 yards. I love the fit & feel.

My FX Royale 500 is my favorite (& only) .25. It's smooth, quiet & reliably ACCURATE! No problems reaching out past 100 yards. I love the fit & feel.
Yep, Gerry, me too.

Reactions: Gerry52
I have the slow twist .22 LR and it shoots great. I also have one of the new RPB barrels in .25 on its way to me from the RTI Arms store. Looking forward to seeing how it compares up against the 22 LR.
Let me know how you like the .25 RPB.

I actually have two of the .25 LR barrels. I wanted a backup for when I wear the 1st one out, lol…

… seriously, the .25 LR was not available for as long as the .22 LR was. The .25 LR shoots so well out to 100 yards, and you can use a milder tune with .25 25g vs. the harsher tune that shooting MRDs out of the .22 LR requires. So, I grabbed two .25 LRs, as I think its a future classic for pellet shooters.

-Ed