Crosman Favorite 13xx

The 13xx series has gone through a number of changes since first introduced. If I don't consider any nostalgia, or collectable value in the equation I think the latest version is my favorite. The new front pump handle shape is a more comfortable fit for me. I love that they eliminated a lot of the roll pins. The front grip is now held on with 2 Phillips head fasteners, and the trigger frame has a removable side plate with 3 micro torx for easy access to the sear and trigger. The rear grip shape is also better, but no ambidextrous pistol grip will ever feel perfect. The platform was built in a way that really seems to acknowledge people were going upgrade, replace parts, and tinker with the stock model at this point.....and I am.

well some of that is correct but the time frame of the changes is not there.
and a quick look at Crosman will show some of these changes happened 20 +years ago.
the grip frame with a 2-screw cover were used in the custom shop up until they closed and what they are using now is unknown and of course they had a trigger stop added.
lots of small changes but many are not new.

Reactions: Bandito
well some of that is correct but the time frame of the changes is not there.
and a quick look at Crosman will show some of these changes happened 20 +years ago.
the grip frame with a 2-screw cover were used in the custom shop up until they closed and what they are using now is unknown and of course they had a trigger stop added.
lots of small changes but many are not new.
A lot of the differences are between the frames I currently have and the newest production model. Maybe not an accurate account of when they all took place

Reactions: Bandito
I'm a fan of the Crosman 13XX series. I have a 1300KT custom that is enjoyable to shoot. I just recently tried it at 50 yards for the first time and it was producing 2" groups with 7 pumps. I know not olympic shooting but I'm no Olympian! 🎯 I'm sure in the hands of a better marksman it is capable of tighter groups 🎯

I'm a fan of the Crosman 13XX series. I have a 1300KT custom that is enjoyable to shoot. I just recently tried it at 50 yards for the first time and it was producing 2" groups with 7 pumps. I know not olympic shooting but I'm no Olympian! 🎯 I'm sure in the hands of a better marksman it is capable of tighter groups 🎯
I have done a number of different things with this platform over the years. Many of them aimed at performance/max power type builds. Am working on some different ideas with my latest go at it. Keeping the stock barrel and aiming for a reduced budget. Got some specific ideas about fps and noise level in mind.

this has me thinking of buying the latest greatest 13... just don't know which 77 or 22 as this just entered my mind as i am typing .

Holy crap !!! custom shop - $258 plastic furniture or plane jane off the shelve $97 ?
I bought my 1322 from PA during the 15% off eclipse sale. Right around $54.... and pushed me over the free shipping mark with the other stuff I got.

I have done a number of different things with this platform over the years. Many of them aimed at performance/max power type builds. Am working on some different ideas with my latest go at it. Keeping the stock barrel and aiming for a reduced budget. Got some specific ideas about fps and noise level in mind.
I'm waiting on the OEM valve/piston to start losing power and then try the "upgraded" valve/piston. I don't want to got down the proverbial "rabbit hole" with these lego guns ;). I'm a fan of the multi-pumps they are soooo VERSATILE 🛠️.

this has me thinking of buying the latest greatest 13... just don't know which 77 or 22 as this just entered my mind as i am typing .

Holy crap !!! custom shop - $258 plastic furniture or plane jane off the shelve $97 ?
The custom shop 1300KT was worth it but I must say on the Crosman Customer Service the jury is (still) out.

I'm waiting on the OEM valve/piston to start losing power and then try the "upgraded" valve/piston. I don't want to got down the proverbial "rabbit hole" with these lego guns ;). I'm a fan of the multi-pumps they are soooo VERSATILE 🛠️.
Am taking pics as I go with this 1. Will do proper post when it's done. There is a lot you can do without buying a ton of parts and just bolting them on.