• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Faux Hunting with the FX Impact

Great video, Michael! I definitely need some of those targets, maybe Santa will leave some! In the vid, are you extending and telescoping the shroud in between shots? Makes me wonder if the poi would be affected by the changes (I own a couple Marauders). I presume the baffles in the shroud must be secured somehow. Thanks for the effort, amazing backyard, by the way.
John

Thanks

I use the Sony a6000 with the kit lens (the one that comes with the package deal). It's a compact mirror-less camera that is much smaller than a standard DSLR. It shoots video in a format called AVCHD (above MP4 but below 4k) and has tons of other neat features. Personally I like the Sony PlayMemoriesMobile App with remote control (yes you can download apps to it). I use it to control the camera from my smart phone. The audio is decent for a built in microphone, but a wireless microphone would be even better. 

Just watched this video again and managed to irradicate all the backyard envy I'd been having. I noticed that your back yard is pretty much the same as mine other than a few minor differences.
For instance, if you removed all the green foliage, remove about 70° from the air temperature, remove the cheerful sounds of foraging fowel and prolific insects, basically remove all signs of perpetual spring and replace it all with a post apocalyptic mud planet cast over by a frozen rasor sharp version of what you've unaffectionately refered to as rain and our backyards are pretty much like twins that had been separated at birth only to be miraculously reunited by the internet.