• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Father's Day with my Boys

Today the boys and I got up nice and early and drove to our little shooting range. We fixed our target stands which were in pretty bad shape, rearranged the placement of our ABC 4 sided targets at 65yds and 85yds, moved our 3", 4", 5" and 6" gongs to 120yds, 135yds, 150yds and 165yds and then shot a little bit before it got too hot for us. Then we came home and the boys suggested we make some new targets together. We went through an old toy box and put together some targets that will be a blast to shoot, literally. We got a bunch of army men and stapled them to board #1. On another board #2 we attached our Pyramid Air steel animal sets with fishing line so they won't get lost when hit, and exploding golf balls sitting on tees. There are also a few clay pigeons sitting on little stands. Board #3, we glued down Lego men and women, have some hanging too, there’s also dinosaurs, cars, pigs, dragons, monsters, more army men, toothpicks, and paint balls. Tomorrow morning all we have to do is screw these boards with all the targets on to the tops of our already existing target stands at 50yds and 75yds. We will have a great assortment of targets from 35yds out to 165yds! We didn't shoot as much as I would have liked this morning but I had just as much fun making targets and hanging out with my boys all day. We’ll have plenty of time to shoot all the targets tomorrow! I had a great Father's Day with my two boys! I hope all of you fathers out there had a great day too!

Stoti

1592798360_14699997555ef02c9835c864.56255301.jpg
1592798094_4813247715ef02b8eabf149.48687902.jpg
1592798147_11426207615ef02bc3581364.36319829.jpg

Sounds great! Don't shoot the LEGOS! Those are too valuable. At least my boys would think so. Happy Father's Day Stoti!

That actually reminds me of my childhood! I shot up all of my Star Wars figures and all their vehicles! I would have had a fortune in Star Wars figures if I still had them. The Legos we used for our targets are just the plain old no name men and women who deserve to be shot up, not the good ones! We have plenty of good ones left! I see you have a Lego man as your avatar, no disrespect! LOL Happy Father's Day to you too!

Stoti

Having 8 kids aged 23 down to 7 and 5 of them are boys, we have thousands (no joke) of dollars of LEGOS In the house. Even the girls liked LEGOS. So many birthday and Christmas gift requests were LEGOS. We Have so many that I should probably add them on to the home owners insurance in case of burglary or fire to get compensated for them! Crazy! Take care brother!