• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Father and Son Squirrel cleaning time lapse

It is my first attempt at doing something like this with a go pro so I didn't catch as much detail as I wanted but all in all, it came out better than I expected. I may slow down the time-lapse next time. It was also limiting me to 60 seconds when adding music so I had to cut it a little short. 

We shot 4 squirrels on Christmas and cleaned them, the video shows 3 of them. I must say that poultry scissors and a huge time saver.

I soaked these in saltwater, cooked them in the instapot and deboned them. They are now vacuum sealed and frozen in 6 oz packages which I used to supplement my dog's food. 

I hope you enjoy. 

Squirrel cleaning Time Lapse

I hope no one was offended by the dog food comment. I feed him well and have been cooking him organic chicken and shredding it as well so he is a bit spoiled. He also doesn't appear to mind the older rubbery ones either and I struggled with that but will keep some of the back straps for myself. He is 105# of pure American bulldog muscle so he consumes a lot of food!