• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FAS ap 609 - fill probe. Anyone?

Hi!
I recently bought this pistol used (produced around 2000/2003), but without any fill probe. I have searched everywhere, without a positive result.
I am interested in both the fillprobe for a handpump, and the fill probe for filling directly from a scuba tank.
Also I am interested in a new cylinder for the pistol.
AOA have a cylinder advertised (google), but they claim not to have it any more, and they also do not ship to Norway.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Edit: this came with the FAS, but it doesn’t fit my scuba tank. (Does not bottom up, and it is rusted).

931C5B8E-10A0-4EAD-B6A5-120823390B8D.jpeg

4ECD2369-1457-4A78-A277-33D5F9ACBED6.jpeg

Last edited:
You need to clean it up with a wire brush.

You will also probably need an O-ring.
The Morini configuration has a rubber sleeve just inside the threads of the air cylinder, so there is no o-ring on the fill adapter itself. The fill adapter in the picture seems to be fubar, just too much corrosion on the sealing surface.

Reactions: Gunnertrones
you know this hobby has a part that is not shooting but learning
find a post and try to solve it and learn
as you learn you know where to look the next time
will you become an expert, maybe not but a small amount of learning everyday on guns you know nothing about will round out your knowledge
we all have a niche, mine is Diana model 5-6, Daisy 7-7, 2240, chasers FWB 65-80-90 and many more
it is just an opinion
take care
mike