Fantasy Airgun Time

Pretend you woke up this morning and found that all of your airguns and all the accessories that goes with them(including ammo) are gone. Just for the fun of it, what would you buy(all new, unused) with the following budgets, to get back in the game (gun, extra mags, compressor/pump if you go pcp, scope, rings, ammo, carrying case(s), and/or shooting sticks)?

$0 to $500

$501 to $1,000

1,001 to 1,500

$1,501 to $2,000

$2001 to infinity

Hmm.

For all of the lower priced, one tin of Walmart .22 Crosman premier, $6.50 :)

$500.00 Avenger, and Chinese hand pump. Leaves about $100.00 for a bugbuster. OR Beeman R9. Iron sites .. some pellets.

500-1K Akela on discount, Spritech compressor. Cabela's Covenant 4 on sale price.

1K-1,500.00 Kral Puncher Pro 500, Yong heng or Spritech, Meopta optika 5 4-20x50mm

... after that, it hurts my brain too much!

that doesnt sound like a fantasy to me, sounds like the old lady filed on ya quietlike and cleaned you out while you were at work lol ... ah but i need a prod to patrol the place with, why i started in the first place and ive really found nothing worthy to replace it yet .. a 'built' stormrider in 177 comes close but no cigar .. so prod handpump and 4x to start, a sumo on the end of it is worth it to .. go from there ...

So unlimited budget, and for only one gun?

I would get an FX Impact M3, .22 Caliber sniper with all the “stuff” on it like better moderator, slug everything, etc. 

Scope is subjective, but would buy something in the 1500 dollar range.

Would buy the Great White tank with the EZFill from Edgun.

For a compressor I would go with a scuba one like a Bauer or Coltri.

Close to 10K for a one gun collection… lol.

I think my high end dream rifle is a Daystate Red Wolf in Walnut. Probably .25..

Daystate-RedW-Main1.1642919697.jpg

Glass would be Meostar or something as pricey as the rifle! :)

To fill it I'd go Alkin

$2001 to infinity, I would have Sig Sauer build me 10,000 MCX,s semi automatics, with shrouded dual 480 bottles, in 357, with a large capacity drum magazine that holds the number of rounds the actual air supply is good for. With a 2lb trigger. 

Then i would have Acetech make me a Raider tracer unit made for pcp big bores 

Then I would have poly mags made with dayglow drops in the rear..

Optics, the best Thermal scope available.

if this is something you dig, power of prayer baby, say some for me that I win a Powerball and I'll make it happen. 

If I had to buy again?

- I'm pretty happy with the LG110, so I'd probably go Steyr Challenge Match... easy to enough to mod to use for 10M standing and FT

- I'd get a nice under-lever, not sure if a TX200 or a Pro-sport. I guess whichever has the nicest walnut and bluing

- Not sure if I'd get back into air pistol.

I'd love a Leshiy, but my government doesn't think I could be trusted with one... So there goes that idea.