• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
FORD, First on race day!!!
20150611_104600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
My favorite thing with the car argument goes something like this:

"ALL I DRIVE IS BRAND X, THEY ARE THE BEST."

Me: "Really, that's interesting, what other brands have you owned?"

"I AINT NEVER HAD NOTHING BUT A BRAND X, ALWAYS HAD THE BEST LUCK OUT OF EM."

Me, as I'm giving them a ride to the parts store, in some junk with 350k miles, while I'm fixing their junk at my house: "Well I'm sure they are glad to have a loyal customer like you."

😁

nothing wrong with being a fanboy lol .. fanboys tend to preach that their favorite thing is the only way though and it can be misleading ... do i need that $2k+ crown with a Thor and several grand of accessories to have the best pest rig, no .. a humble prod with a gamo4x and handpump is probably 'more' effective .. pointing that out usually disturbs fanboys at a fundamental level and can even cause them to attack you lol ...

What's worse? Being a fan boy or running to every thread that mentions a brand (or doesn't) to smear them? They're on an even keel if you ask me.
That's worse. At least the fan boys are trying to stay positive. The other guys are stuck thinking about something they hate which can't be healthy. Life's too short for that nonsense.

Yeah my definition of a fanboy is also a person that defends a platform's failures.

Every platform has an Achilles heel. Not every platform has zealots.

But it doesn't bother me if someone is fanatically committed to their investment. I think (and I have said as much in podcasts on the subject matter) that this issue is like Stockholm's syndrome. When someone invests 2k on an airgun that is promised by their betters to be a miracle, they believe it the more they buy into it. Nevermind what issues they have with it. And when someone complains about an issue as a customer, they tend to insult them in the defense of their idol.

Every airgun has faults. Some more than others. The biggest fault of all is when customers shame other customers for not being brand zealots.

If that 's Evanix I'm a fan as well Manny..
😂 😂 😂 I guess after reading the definition of a FANBOY I might not be one after all.,,,,,yes I love my 500 bucks guns but I've never tried to compare them to High end guns and never argued if someone don't like them,
again I rather be in the minority than with the masses 😉