• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Fan Footage Announcement - EDgun Leshiy Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXaDLpmEEU

Why include others footage? I remember when I first started my channel, and a few guys reached out and supported what I was doing. They promoted my channel, and many of you started to come and checkout what has now become one of the fasting growing airgun pest control channels on YouTube.

To keep with that tradition, I'm going to start doing the same... but I wanted to do it slightly different! This is going to start small, but the master plan is to turn the EDgun Leshiy YouTube Channel into more of a network. I'll have my own section with the videos you've come accustomed to watching, but there will be other programs you can checkout too. Think of it like a network TV station, and then all the individual TV shows (i.e. different pest control content providers) will have their own sections. Given the structure of YouTube Channels, I'll use the playlist feature to organize everything. Anyways, this is the long-term vision... let's take a giant step backwards and talk about "EDgun Leshiy Fan Footage". 

What exactly is this?  I'll be using footage submitted by folks like you, editing them with a little special "EDgun Leshiy" magic, and including them as a feature segment within videos. Similar to how the car wash closes out all the videos, this will be a regular feature located in the middle'ish section. NOTE: while my favorite airguns are clearly EDgun... this is NOT a requirement. Just make good (and LEGAL!) content of pest control, hunting, or even cool target shooting stuff with whatever airgun(s) you have.

How do you participate? Here's where you come in... go here to complete the submission process: https://www.edgunleshiy.com/edgun-leshiy-youtube-fan-footage/

Cheers,

T