Factory Kral barrel shoots slugs

Here's a 5 shot group right at MOA at 40 yards. Jumbo Dazzle converted to fixed bottle and no check valve. .187 ports, deadblow valve, 45gr Hammer from the Puncher Breaker and a twin spring debounce Hammer. 3500psi starting pressure and about 60 shots on a fill. 

JSB knockouts at 890fps Avg. .217"
P_20201107_102101.1629746850.jpg
20210823_151955.1629746852.jpg
20210823_151444.1629746853.jpg

Music to my ears/eyes, Probably about to cough up a deposit on a lxia (Throne), thank you for your work on that T, hope you get your just deserts on that.

So jealous you can get one of those. Been waiting to see it hit here, but as you alluded to bs happens.

I'm getting ready to list 4 in the classifieds.

Oh Troy you have some Thrones to list?? Gen 1 or Gen 2?

Music to my ears/eyes, Probably about to cough up a deposit on a lxia (Throne), thank you for your work on that T, hope you get your just deserts on that.

So jealous you can get one of those. Been waiting to see it hit here, but as you alluded to bs happens.

I'm getting ready to list 4 in the classifieds.

Oh Troy you have some Thrones to list?? Gen 1 or Gen 2?

Gen 1. I got 5 a while back from them just after the announcement. Really, really nice hard case and all three calibers with 2 magazines per caliber. 

TNT, same barrel as Troys, Kral = Remenix

if you can deal with non English speaking videos, there are a few Throne slugs vids on YT, type "Reximex Throne Slugs" and enjoy.

numiza airguns

The Sniper-Hunter

Sinan Bans

Darkaroo

ballic3D eduardo

(some of my spelling may be dodgy, doing most from memory)

to name but a few. 

sad there is no subtitles , but you can get the gist.

good luck

Then you know ;-).

I can find no info on the Kral barrels, twist, choke, ect, but some (including yourself) have found a slug their Kral barrel likes, One can only hope that with the easy adjustments on the Throne it should be possible to find a few it likes, and a few pellets it likes to boot.

hope springs eternal.

Hopefully I will get the information I need to hear this Sat, then a deposit will be paid, and the wait begins.

good luck

Then you know ;-).

I can find no info on the Kral barrels, twist, choke, ect, but some (including yourself) have found a slug their Kral barrel likes, One can only hope that with the easy adjustments on the Throne it should be possible to find a few it likes, and a few pellets it likes to boot.

hope springs eternal.

Hopefully I will get the information I need to hear this Sat, then a deposit will be paid, and the wait begins.

good luck

I hear you. I was looking at the second generation Throne as it has the larger plenum and easier power adjustment. I maxed out the fps on my puncher without adding a regulator and don't want to push it any harder. Getting the 17 5 gr slugs going that fast was good enough and it's moa at a 100 so I am good. I have an RTI Priest in 25 and the CZ barrel doesn't like slugs and it will be a bit due to the pandemic before they offer a slug barrel. The Throne with the 3 barrel changes and rhe larger plenum was looking great for the cost and if it can shoot a little larger slug in 177, 22 and 25 for my dairy pesting needs then woohoo for me. I got a permission this last year where I need to use 177 and 22 more than anything else and with the ease of the regulator adjustment and barrel swap was hoping to get my hands on one last month.

Will they shoot slugs ok, or will it specifically be a pellet only airgun by chance?

I don't know what they'll do with slugs. The barrel specs are the same for all the Kral/ Reximex/Benjamin guns. Should get similar results from any of them. 25 will be underpowered and wouldn't try slugs in that caliber. 177 should be no problem and 22 is likely fine with lighter slugs and a little port work. They are not an impact/deltawolf. They are really nice guns and a lot of adjustability but really 177/22 is where they shine.