Face book ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined once so I could buy on marketplace. First they kept harrasing me because I didn't join any groups on there. Then because I was watching a lot of gun and hunting videos on You Tube and on various PB Forums they kicked me off 2 times for 5 days each saying I visited sites contrarery to their community standards but no other information. Finally because I use Duck Duck Go and a VPN they couldn't track me so they wanted me to send them a photo ID to verify who I was. That's when I told them to stick it. Never again.

I joined once so I could buy on marketplace. First they kept harrasing me because I didn't join any groups on there. Then because I was watching a lot of gun and hunting videos on You Tube and on various PB Forums they kicked me off 2 times for 5 days each saying I visited sites contrarery to their community standards but no other information. Finally because I use Duck Duck Go and a VPN they couldn't track me so they wanted me to send them a photo ID to verify who I was. That's when I told them to stick it. Never again.
Yeah F all that! So many sheep flock to it too, disgusting and sad.

So, I was sharing a concept for 3D printing and got this:

Screenshot_20240301-080335_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240301-081322_Samsung Internet.jpg

However, the sloppy code within FB was a hide and seek, catch me if you can barrel of monkeys. I was banned sometimes, and sometimes not.
I received an opportunity to contest, which I did, then they unbanned me.

It was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.