Face book ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old fb account said something about suspicious activity please change your password, changing password didn't work, kept getting an error.
Created a new account as I couldn't log in, asked about the problem and posted picture below, was instantly banned...
Lost tons of linked accounts etc to my old account, created a 3rd one and don't link it to anything I'm not prepared to lose. Same with my gmail account, unlinked from everything as if they mess up I will have no way to fix it.
1709576649698.png

DO NOT LINK YOUR FACEBOOK, GMAIL OR OTHER ONLINE ACCOUNT TO ANYTHING YOU AREN'T PREPARED TO LOSE!!!

I never joined fb in the first place. Don’t need their BS.

After an unfamiliar entity complained about my post in a non-gun forum, one of the infamously capricious mods barred me for one week. Exactly one week later, I got an e-mail invitation to come back and contribute to some selected subfora, none of which I had ever posted in or had the slightest interest in because all of them were political hotbuttons, which I considered bait for profiling. Sure, sure they “need my contributions”!

I made my temporary prohibition a voluntary quitting. At that forum, a member cannot remove their posts after a few minutes, nor can they change their username.

It’s obvious that some people make it their life mission to obsess about opinions on a particular subject and set out to keep that person from being there at all. OK—if we are not posting there anymore, we can still do what we were posting about as long as it’s not illegal. The spies just won’t know about it.

My post had nothing to do with guns of any kind.

Last edited:
Social media is ripping the fabric of humankind to shreds. They wouldn't be able to sow such division without it. Even here on forums people treat others like they aren't human at times. I see snark and sarcasm that would get a man in big trouble if said in person all the time. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face you shouldn't say it on the internet.

I banned myself 🤗
The very second i heard of facebook and all the other " social " media.
I have plenty online woes in dealing with the likes of google and Microsoft, and for the love of all gods in Valhalla dont get me started on actual people giving me grief.

I put "social " CUZ really i do not regard these sites as having nothing much to do with social, just like i do not regard this place of ours for a social thing.

To me its a knowledge and shoot the breeze site, i would be much more and better if you was in the room with me,,,,,, good old Danish Hygge, that's social.

In case you feel like searching. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygge

Reactions: cavedweller
Status
Not open for further replies.