FX F X impact .177 M3 compact, trouble with flyers

I have cleaned the barrel three times. I have tried three different brand 10.3gr pellets and three moderators. Tuned 2nd reg from 85 to 120. Adjusted mirco and macro. I have moved slow, been patient. Adjusted VA from 4 down to 1 Watched numerous tuning videos. Factory setting : 150, 120, 16, 2.5, line 4. tried speeds from 840 to 940 aimed for 875. Unable to get tight ES, most often a 30 +spread . When I shoot 25-35 yds, , get a couple fair shots and intermittently flyers, sometimes 10 inches off. Checked the probe and mag. Had the rifle one year, passed thru 12,000 pellets. Maybe wore it out ? Great performance and accuracy up until 2 months ago. I like to tinker but enough. I am at wits end, ready to send to FX for repair and pro tune. BUT, wanted to check here first for any suggestions ? Thanks.

I have cleaned the barrel three times. I have tried three different brand 10.3gr pellets and three moderators. Tuned 2nd reg from 85 to 120. Adjusted mirco and macro. I have moved slow, been patient. Adjusted VA from 4 down to 1 Watched numerous tuning videos. Factory setting : 150, 120, 16, 2.5, line 4. tried speeds from 840 to 940 aimed for 875. Unable to get tight ES, most often a 30 +spread . When I shoot 25-35 yds, , get a couple fair shots and intermittently flyers, sometimes 10 inches off. Checked the probe and mag. Had the rifle one year, passed thru 12,000 pellets. Maybe wore it out ? Great performance and accuracy up until 2 months ago. I like to tinker but enough. I am at wits end, ready to send to FX for repair and pro tune. BUT, wanted to check here first for any suggestions ? Thanks.
@john4321
I agree with @Vetmx and his question.
My question is, where is your gun set now that is causing the frustration?
My MKII compact .177 is shooting @ 104bar PW 16 (updated PW) , MW @ 18.55mm and VA @ 7.65mm= 2 bar
Shooting 10.03 KO @ 950 Very well.
We can solve your dilemma, no problem.

Assuming that everything in the rifle assembly and scope attachment is secure, it seems that something is either interfering with, or damaging pellets (10 inches at 30 yards is a lot). I would be suspicious of a faulty reg, or maybe a damaged pellet probe or magazine function. I have twice had a similar accuracy issue with my RAW. The problem was once a dirty barrel, and once a dirty hammer assembly. After cleaning and lightly lubing everything, the problem never recurred. That said, the FX hammer assembly is quite different, and I doubt that is the problem. The ES you noted of 30 fps is a bit high, but it would not cause a 10 inch flyer at 30 yards. Indeed, a bit of a conundrum.

I had the same experience with a Dreamline and a Crown in 177 and gave up on them. They couldn't hold a candle to my RAW TM 1000, Daystate Revere, RAW HM1000, FWB 300S. I've come to the conclusion that FX rifles are designed to the American cowboy masses that like big pickup trucks and high power rifles.
You have something against working people?

Ok, let's get to basics, are the shots consistently off of your Point of aim? Or are they shotgunning? IMHO, if it's consistent then it's a scope, rail or ring issue or possibly a bent barrel, if it's all over the place it's a barrel mounting issue, is the barrel in correctly? is every thing snug, all the way up the line? Roll the barrel on a flat surface and see if it's moderately straight, FX barrels suck for roundness because of how they make them but you can see any huge deviation, if it's bowed in the middle, there's your problem, you can actually straighten it, just takes a little time and patience.

I find that the FXs in 177 are very sensitive to the operation of the magazine, which can damage the pellets during loading. Pin/slug probes are bad news. Also, I reduce the spring tension in the mag to the minimum that allows cycling. Stock, it is very aggressive, because all the calibers have the same tension, so it’s set to work with very heavy projectiles. Anyway, you can easily rule out magazine issues by testing accuracy of hand/single loaded pellets.

I said nothing criticizing working people. It has become tradition that, in America, things have to be bigger and more powerful. Kind of an ego thing. Lower power airguns, like the .177s shoot rather well without jacking them up. Power doesn’t supercede marksmanship.
I don’t see how the failings of FXs in 177 are connected to the company jacking things up to appeal to power hungry customers. 1. The FX 177s have slow twist barrels optimized to shoot pellets and very light slugs. 2. FX 177 slug liners are not even available for purchase in the US. Only the cowboys in Europe get to use them 😳