• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels F.S. RTI Prophet .30cal barrel kit - $275

Classified Status
SOLD

taprackbang

Mar 31, 2022
KY, United States
So, I’ve decided that in order to fund other hobbies I want to pursue I’m going to bow out of PCP stuff for now. I’ve owned a few PCPs over the past year including a Leshiy 2 and a Maverick and the Prophet has been my favorite. But, I have other things I’m wanting to mess with and don’t really get to shoot as much as I would like so I think it’s time to let someone else enjoy this.

SOLD - $1275 shipped -RTI Prophet with both .22cal and .30cal setups. I’ve seen no reg creep and no leaks….really great rifle

SOLD - .30cal barrel kit - $275 shipped

SOLD -GX CS3-I 4500psi compressor : purchased on 11/04/21 via Amazon with a 4 year addon warranty

SOLD -An assortment of pellets in .22 and a few in .30

SOLD - FX Chronograph

SOLD - Bipod

I would prefer to sell this all in one go, but will come back and list out separate prices if that’s a more desirable route for people. Everything pictured on the gun will come with it EXCEPT FOR THE SCOPE AND MOUNT. I will include odds and ends of things I have for the rifle if someone takes it all. I have some 3d printed accessories that were included when I bought the gun and I didn’t use, a FX chronograph, barrel cleaning kit, added filter on compressor ….anything I find that is PCP related will go with. The compressor is still under warranty and if you have any problems I will help get that squared away. Not sure if I can simply give the new owner the info or if I’ll have to initiate the return, but I’ll gladly do so if needed. The only issue with the compressor is my pinky finger slid into the fan grille one day and a fan blade broke off after smacking my finger. So that fan is out of balance, but still has functioned just fine and the compressor has done great with no maintenance on my part. I always start the compressor with bleed valve open so the piston isn’t under pressure upon startup and it has treated me right for over a year now. The compressor is the model with the internal power inverter so it’s super easy to pack around if needed and still dual power capable…..it’s a slick little compressor. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Not looking for trades right now as I’m looking for funds for other interests.

67B218B5-1431-4E51-9DBA-E3839D652514.jpeg

C9CFED0E-C9A0-4071-9A2F-2792DC33D8C7.jpeg

DDC7EDBF-9A18-436C-BBDE-D8DEA812F8A3.jpeg

D88CEF2D-760C-4F0B-BDFC-302F3E6B6C72.jpeg

Last edited: