Eye protector/shade for Element Helix

I have an Element Helix coming but I'm trying to get a rubber eye shade/eye protector for the 44mm ocular on the Element Helix. Anyone had any luck with finding one. Many styles seem to be available but Utah A.G and Element didn't know where to find one sooooooo......thought I'd ask the experts here!

Here are some pix, for reference-

https://imgur.com/51jQrCV

Patrick1, good question, but, not sure this option will be helpful, in my opinion. A scope of this type and zoom range will require you to move your cheek rest in a position that will exceed the eyecups useful range for the full zoom magnification of this scope. Most variable range scopes have an eye relief between 2.3" and 4+". I have seen shade paddles that attach to scopes you can position to decrees glair on 10M guns. Let us know what you find to solve your need. As always, have fun.

Patrick

Biggest issue is the size of the ocular(largest eyepiece I can find in searches is 42mm although UTG offers a 38-43.5mm one with not great reviews) on Element scopes. The Helix has an eye relief of 3.7-4 inches, I believe, so the ideal eyepiece would be flexible enuf and in that length. I just believe it would not only shade from sun and distractions but help me concentrate on the target better. Just my occasionally irrational thought.....