• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Eye cup for pistol FT

They must be old school like you Ron….Didnt find a place on their website to place an order….Guess I need to call them tomorrow to order one…..What the He!! I have to talk to a real person, on the phone 😱😱😱😱

Thanks for the help

Tony P

Dave S could be described as "old-school", if One wants to be kind.;) He also has a great, Brit-dry sense of 'humour'.😂

Don't know if I should be more apologetic for inadvertently exposing you to having to talk to a "real person" (in a very broad definition of the term) rather than keyboarding, or having to have a conversation with Dave S, Tony. Believe it or not, and I realize how hard this will be to believe, but I was actually trying to be helpful.:eek: Seems like every time I try to be helpful (or nice) it goes horribly awry like this.🤬

"A man needs to know his limits." Guess this is what I get for stumbling so far outside my (somewhat limited) people abilities, huh?:ROFLMAO: Apologies, Bud!

BTW, don't make fun of Dave's accent... I'm the only survivor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MysticalDragon