extremely sad news today

Have you asked your nephew to change his wedding date? Surely he can understand the dilemma.
That's what i thought , but talking to my wife ended that idea fast , HAHAHA just joking Baldwinsville NY is a month later and i have never been to that one . although 12 hour drive VS 5 hours in a bummer .

Sad news is i will not be at Columbus OH. , Midwest air gun show this year. My nephew is getting married that weekend in Fla .
What Air Gun Shows are after Midwest ?
You can possibly salvage this situation. I know you’re not a hunter, but perhaps you can sneak in a little iguana hunting. If the reception is outside, you’re halfway there, a nice compact, well muffled airgun will not even be noticed over the terrible cover band.

Enjoy your family and make the best of it. Could be a lot worse I bet. There's a lot more days to spend time to yourself and enjoying what you really like. Haha, That's what I said before having my Gallbladder removed a couple of weeks ago, which is like a small scratch for most of you manly men. Somehow I survived.

Any thread on an airgun forum that is entitled
"Extremely sad news today"

makes me think that some airgun sage or forum star just died of cancer or something worse.

➠ Glad that's not the case.

🔶 I can only repeat the advice from above:
➊ Make sure you get enough food and drinks at the reception.

➋ Plan a day or two to give some practical, hands-on help the local community.
(That's code for "iguana hunting".)

➌ Stop by one of the several airgun dealers that congregate in Florida (DonnyFL maybe?).

Cheers, 😆

Matthias