• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman Extremely rare and interesting Beeman P1

If I recall correctly, there was a special 20th anniversary emblem on the grip. If you look closely at the pictures Lewis posted, you can see this.

My 2 cents
That's the way I recall them and never saw one that did not have the finger groove grips... The numbers swayed a bit (several Beeman models did) pending which year catalogue you looked it, I do recall the 25#. Back in the day the FWB 124 Jnc models were listed as 25 in the Blue Book which we know now is quite far off. The P1 pic with no emblem is simply the 2 tone version (like mine below) and not a 20 year Commemorative. The 0105 Sn. does however denote that it should be a 20 model, but the missing emblem grips hurt the overall value/collectability for most purists.
35 HW45STL .22.JPG

Reactions: crowski
Read what I posted, Blue Book has been wrong before in production numbers quoted (e.g. FWB 124 Jnc @ 25). The only way I have seen a P1 20 year model is with grooved grips and logo. Any P1 20 year model that does not have the finger groove grips & logo have been altered. All the 20 year models (R1, RX, P1) have the same enameled button inset on the left side.
275 Beeam RX1 & R1 20 year.JPG

Reactions: bf1956 and crowski
Looks like 108 not 105 too me and my copy of Beeman edition 17 airgun guide. I own an RX commemorative model. And the serial number is RO182. If there was only 25 made as per airgun guide, shouldn't the serial number be under 25? With no case or grips may just be a low serial number p1.

View attachment 376091

Under magnification the number is clearly P0105. We used a 10x jewelers loop. The straight line across the top of the five is the giveaway. I wish it photographed better. Perhaps some new glasses? Like I told you on our eBay conversation. The serial number is everything. A low serial number P1 is 300001.

IMG_4444.jpeg

Last edited: