• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Extreme Troyer Factor

I hadn't thought much about other shoots at TEXtreme Field Target, MB, other than (also) a pistol EFT match. But a bench-rest silhouette match would be easy to include that weekend, and folks seem to enjoy BRS.

On a slightly different subject, someone in another thread said bum-bags are allowed in EFT but girdles (shooting harnesses) are not.

I started what I call Long Range Field Target here in Ohio, as we have 5 Air Gun Clubs and some of the Shooters shoot in Grand Prix Matches. There was a falling out as other club were telling us when we could have our matches and my membership at my club said no to control us !!! So they boycott our regular FT matches, so I started long Range Field Targets
Made 15 targets and had one guy would travel 3.5 hours just for this match and he loves it!!! I've talked to Ben last year and gave me encouragement to keep the 12-20 FPE going and don't worry about the elite shooters, take are of the new shooters, so that's what I'm doing this year for them !!! Also talked to Sheperd about the targets and him and me talked for over an hour about our clubs this past week and what he said was that his club and my club where sister clubs. his thoughts and my thoughts were the same and I thank him for that remark. Here at our club we have a lot of down hill shots, so when we set up the course I use a Rangefinder with ACE in it !!! you use a tape for yardage and use the ACE they are not the same and even a rangefinder W/O ACE not the same!!!! I'm still planning My regular FT matches and my Long Range matches but, there are 2 days, Saturdays are 22Cal rimfire and Sundays are Big Bore 25-30cal and all matches are 60 shots !!! if you want more info contact me @ [email protected] and put in subject line AIRGUNS
PS we are in northwest Ohio about half way between Columbus and Toledo, Ohio

Cole:

I’ve got two years worth of data across 7 or 8 matches held at Ranchito Robinson. Some were one day, some were two day. I’ll send the excel files to you if you are interested.

I am always amazed at how a post with a very specific topic will morph in the course of three or four posts into something that has nothing to do with the original intent.

Podna

Last edited: