• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Extreme Pest Control

As I normally don't produce graphic content this trip was unbelievable without video proof. This isn't the first time I've encountered Ground Squirrel overpopulation, this case was beyond extreme. We used both the Daystate Safari and RTI Prophet for this trip loaded with NSA's. Normally I don't go big but this scenario offered a safe environment to do so. We culled out over 200+ in just a few hours of the morning. This is extremely graphic content so please don't bother watching if that sort of thing bothers you.

https://youtu.be/cIq-J8bQ7Fc

You’ve sold me on watching it just by the description. I’m on it!

@Crosman999 After watching it I can say that of your pesting videos that’s easily one of my favorites. Terry’s commentary provided some good humor, “it’s literally whack-a-mole out here.” 😆 That was an absolute slaughter!! Marley probably looked at you guys at some point after squirrel #30 and thought “You want me to keep going out there? You’re kidding right?”
It looks like they’d never been shot at before. I’m sure the buzzards appreciate the two of you just as the landowner does. Good shooting, both of you. Nicely done video. The new logo is growing on me as well. 

You’ve sold me on watching it just by the description. I’m on it!

@Crosman999 After watching it I can say that of your pesting videos that’s easily one of my favorites. Terry’s commentary provided some good humor, “it’s literally whack-a-mole out here.”
1f606.svg
That was an absolute slaughter!! Marley probably looked at you guys at some point after squirrel #30 and thought “You want me to keep going out there? You’re kidding right?”
It looks like they’d never been shot at before. I’m sure the buzzards appreciate the two of you just as the landowner does. Good shooting, both of you. Nicely done video. The new logo is growing on me as well.

Thanks for checking it out, Terry is always a bunch of fun to hunt with. Marley absolutely adores hanging out with him when we hunt together. Yeah the place was a bit overwhelming as to where to even start. I do plan to go again and make more of a polished documentation once things settle down with work. I'm in the process of starting another channel dedicated to camping only so that's occupied a great deal of time with my camera work.