• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Results Extreme Field Target Gran Prix year end results 2023

IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0044.jpeg

Thanks for posting Art. The prizes were a custom Extreme Field Target National Champion jacket for first place, and custom EFT Tee shirts for 2nd through 5th place. Additionally, AoA provided gift certificates for first through third in the amounts $500, $300, and $200. Congrats to John Bagakis, who also won last year - someone needs to beat that guy in 2024! :ROFLMAO:
That damn Womack beat me by 1/2 point to finish 3rd! :cool:

https://extremefieldtarget.com/23-24-grand-prix.html

IMG_5381.jpeg

IMG_5379.jpeg

EFT Champion jacket cropped.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Art. The prizes were a custom Extreme Field Target National Champion jacket for first place, and custom EFT Tee shirts for 2nd through 5th place. Additionally, AoA provided gift certificates for first through third in the amounts $500, $300, and $200. Congrats to John Bagakis, who also won last year - someone needs to beat that guy in 2024! :ROFLMAO:
That damn Womack beat me by 1/2 point to finish 3rd! :cool:

https://extremefieldtarget.com/23-24-grand-prix.html
My goal is to beat you this year Mike! You keep sneaking past me!

Martin raise your expectations higher…..Stache is in my sights😎

Tony P
Stache? You beat his ass once in a two day event, both days. He beat yours once in a one day event. Your ass whooping was two days worth. I’d say you’re ahead in the ass whooping versus Stache. When you say “in my sights” do you mean your rear view mirror? 😂
Let the excuses begin….

Last edited:
Stache? You beat his ass once in a two day event, both days. He beat yours once in a one day event. Your ass whooping was two days worth. I’d say you’re ahead in the ass whooping versus Stache. When you say “in my sights” do you mean your rear view mirror? 😂
Let the excuses begin….
Blind sow finds a nut every now and again. I’ll just let my finger do the talking 👉🏼

I've been trying to talk my wife into going to Orlando, but I guess I'll have to stick to Utah and Oregon.
Yeah, not cheap. I found direct round trip from San Diego under $300 on Alaskan Airlines. I’m curious how many (and who) will come…

Martin, we’re in the clear this year though since Tony has his sights on Stache. No worries for us. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MysticalDragon