Extreme Benchrest Registration - UPDATE

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 7.48.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 7.49.02 PM.png

I have to log in and register just like every other Joe. Took 5-1/2 hours to get through to register for EBR. No places are held for me.
And that's the way it should be for EVERYONE. But no matter what shooting competition you go to, there are those in the group, good old boys club, ECT. who won't have to run to a phone and wait on hold 5 1/2 hours to register because their spot is there. That's just the way things go...there are only a certain number of benches so MOST who try calling in to register won't get one. Life goes on..no biggie. Keep shooting and keep having fun.

Reactions: Bigragu
Ya but you are very well known to the airgun world and have an airgun business, how many nobody’s actually get to sign up and actually place?
me, I am a nobody , sorry did'nt see the "place" part . Unless last place counts ?
I have to log in and register just like every other Joe. Took 5-1/2 hours to get through to register for EBR. No places are held for me.
same here !

me, I am a nobody , sorry did'nt see the "place" part . Unless last place counts ?

same here !
I was an absolute nobody in 2018, registered for EBR and took 24th place overall Pro class in my first ever time shooting outdoors at 100yards with a Kral Mega .25

I'm still the exact same person now I was then except I know more people now since I got out there and met them. This sport is wide open. There not a pro shooter out there that can't be beat. To date they're have been 10.5 EBR, 1 or 2 PACups and maybe 3 RMAC and Noone has ever won 2 titles.

What I guarantee is you will never place if you never go. It's expensive but it's the best practice you'll ever have. Just the people you meet and knowledge they openly share will pay you back for the trip if you ask and listen. Then just consider it more of a paid shooting training than a competition and you'll be lightyears ahead of where you were.

Last edited:
I was an absolute nobody in 2018, registered for EBR and took 24th place overall Pro class in my first ever time shooting outdoors at 100yards with a Kral Mega .25

What I guarantee is you will never place if you never go. It's expensive but it's the best practice you'll ever have. Just the people you meet and knowledge they openly share will pay you back for the trip if you ask and listen. Then just consider it more of a paid shooting training than a competition and you'll be lightyears ahead of where you were.
No interest in it

No interest in it
It’s all rigged and setup for sponsered shooters anyhow, us peasant’s and common folk will never get in 😀😂
Why even engage claiming its rigged when you had no interest. No interest means you didn't even try to sign up so you really have no idea if you could.

I'm still the exact same person now I was then except I know more people now since I got out there and met them. This sport is wide open. There not a pro shooter out there that can't be beat. To date they're have been 10.5 EBR, 1 or 2 PACups and maybe 3 RMAC and Noone has ever won 2 titles.

I think THammers reply here is the very best said in regards to the attitude one should have after paying the fees,fuel, hotel costs and whatever it takes to attend one of these. The RMAC I attended last June, just watching people I learned a lot, and that alone was worth it to me.

I had no idea, what it was like to attend a competition such as an RMAC, and one truly has to participate(not just attend)to see.

@ LM92, why even post on this thread if nothing you say is constructive? You’re just tainting it with your replies. I just read this entire thread and even though back in January I had made plans to attend both events, I couldn’t swing EBR financially. But I enjoy “living the moment” thru the excitement and vibe from reading comments from the folks who are able to go, like the bulk of this thread was, until you piped in, with all the Bad Luck SchlepRock comments, then finish off with “no interest in participating?”!!!

Last edited: