• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Extreme Benchrest 9.5 – Lockdown Edition

1598635879_4741612635f493f676defb6.72182875.jpg

Attention all EBR competitors. Following discussion with our range officials, and due to the rules and restrictions set forth by the CDC, it is with great sadness and frustration that we must formally cancel the on-site Extreme Benchrest 2020 event. The current restrictions make it impossible to host a proper, let-alone world class event. So with a heavy heart we are postponing our 10th Annual EBR to 2021.

BUT...we are pleased to announce Extreme Benchrest 9.5 – Lockdown Edition!

All registered shooters, and any who wish to sign up, will be sent our Official EBR 9.5 Lockdown Toolkit! Contained within will be event apparel, 2x Official EBR targets, and other airgun promotional items. This kit will contain everything needed to compete in our Online EBR 9.5 Lockdown Challenge!

Rules to the EBR Lockdown Challenge are as follows:

• Shoot 1x Official EBR Target Card at 75 yards.

• Shoot 1x Official EBR Target Card at 100 yards.

• Shoot One Shot at the Pellet Challenge on each card.

Take a few photos with your targets and equipment and post them on your Instagram and Facebook pages. Make sure to tag @extremebenchrest #EBRLockdown and #EBR2020 to enter the online contest. If you do not use FB or IG, you may upload your pictures directly to the Airgun Nation forum within this topic. We will randomly share results and award fun prizes along the way. We ask that everyone compete on the honor system, and if you cannot get to ranges of 75 and 100 yards, we encourage you to compete, but declare what distances you were able to shoot.

Along with the Lockdown ToolKit, all registered shooters will receive one entry to the online giveaway. For this giveaway, winners will be determined by random draw. Large prizes with a combined value of more than $8000 will be on the line from the following manufacturers:

• Daystate LTD

• Brocock LTD

• LCS Air Arms

• RTI Arms

• Weihrauch

• American Air Arms

• 0dB Silencers

• MTC Optics

• Omega Air Cylinders

• Aztec Optics

We are excited to virtually host this EBR 9.5 Lockdown Challenge and look forward to everyone getting involved in the competition. This online event runs from now until December 31st 2020. Registration was open until October 31st 2020 to allow time for the Toolkits to arrive and shooters to get out to shoot. For the low fee of $25 you received an Official EBR 9.5 Lockdown Toolkit. So head over to www.extremebenchrest.com for more on the event and the many high-end prizes from our gracious sponsors!

Take care, and stay safe out there!

The Extreme Benchrest Team

*Do to enormous interest Worldwide to participate in the EBR 9.5 Lockdown Edition, we have decided to modify the International exception. International Competitors are encouraged to enter but separate International shipping charges will be invoiced to the registrant before the Lockdown Toolkits are shipped. Any laws or restrictions on shipping to Shooter's country may prevent delivery or participation. Please research your laws before entering. We can not be held liable for delivery of the Lockdown Toolkit or any potential Prizes.

UPDATE 9/10/2020 - Due to the extreme interest from overseas shooters, we have extended registration until Oct 31st, 2020, and the cutoff for submitting results to November 30th 2020. This will give ample time for the Toolkits to arrive and shooting to be arranged.

UPDATE 11/29/2020Due to shipping delays caused by the overwhelming sign-ups and COVID delays in shipments worldwide, we have extended the shooting portion of the event through the end of the year (Dec 31st, 2020) so that everyone can have ample time to plan and shoot safely. We will be conducting the giveaway portion throughout the month of December. Stay tuned for more on this!

Total bummer for those of you that were going to go this year but a great opportunity for people like my boys and I that weren’t going to be able to go but now have a chance to feel somewhat included. Alex and Cooper are totally pumped up to be able to be a part of something like this and I think it’s really cool too. Even though it’s nowhere near the same as actual competition, it will give my son’s an opportunity to see what it’s like to shoot EBR targets at 75 and 100yds and to feel the pressure when you only have one chance to get it right...Of course they’re excited about the shirts and raffle as well. Have a great weekend!

Stoti

Well, this got me to finally join AGN!!! I don’t do FB or IG so posting here is my best option.

For $25 this looks like an excellent way to dip a toe into the pool without cashing in vacation time or shelling out for pricey travel. I filled out my application and made my payment last night!

I don’t expect to do well at all but I think this will give me a new motivation and something new to do and holy cow am I looking for things to do these days.

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who are giving us this opportunity!

Blue

All registered shooters, and any who wish to sign up, will be sent our Official EBR 9.5 Lockdown Toolkit! Contained within will be event apparel, 2x Official EBR targets, and other airgun promotional items. This kit will contain everything needed to compete in our Online EBR 9.5 Lockdown Challenge!

Rules to the EBR Lockdown Challenge are as follows:

• Shoot 1x Official EBR Target Card at 75 yards.

• Shoot 1x Official EBR Target Card at 100 yards.

• Shoot One Shot at the Pellet Challenge on each card.

Awesome idea!

I have a couple of clarification questions, and my disclaimer is that I have never participated in an actual EBR competition. Ignorance is bliss! 😃

1. Assume that all registered participants receive only "two" EBR cards in the toolkit? And, that the exact size/dimensions are the same for both the 75 and 100 yard cards for scoring purposes. i.e., ring sizes and diameters are exactly the same for both the 75 and 100 yard official EBR targets? Please confirm.

2. If we want to practice and order "additional" official size EBR target cards, can we order from EBR website or do we have to call and request? This would apply to those who may want to simulate the actual larger official EBR target card vs. using a home printed 8 X ll " card. 

3. We have until October 8th to submit ONE each of the 75 and 100 yard cards? Meaning - if you screw up on your official card and shoot a bad card ( i.e., that you receive in the toolkit), there are no other cards or chances to shoot more cards between now and October 8th? Pretty sure this is correct, but please confirm

4. For practicing purposes, many of us are using a variety of 8"X 11" printed official EBR target cards with various dimensions due to our printers, sizes and settings we choose, et. al. Can you include a link in this post to obtain and print the Official 8 X 11" EBR actual size for practicing purposes.? I have it, but I think it's helpful if you post within this link, so everyone has the official size for practicing. 

Thanks, Tom