Extreme Benchrest 2021 Registration is OPEN!

ebr-full-logo-PRINT-Phoenix2021.1626991789.jpg

It is with great excitement that we announce that Registration for our 10th Annual EBR Competition is finally open! We are super excited to see everyone this October 7-10, 2021, and even more excited to share the amazing event we have planned! This is the largest event to date, and we plan on making our big 10X anniversary the best it can be!

Hurry and get signed up before the events close at capacity. We want everyone to shoot the events they love and have an amazing time sharing in our event.

Click Here For Registration

Okay, enough talk! Roll the Video…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqnF_1xQ3qg

See you all this fall!

Extreme Benchrest Team

So it's just about August...the United States is going back into lockdown. I guess nobody else is watching what's going on. If history repeats itself....I doubt EBR will be allowed to go on...you know, because its all about keeping people safe...you know, like ALL last year. I HOPE I'm wrong....but alot can happen in two months...just look at last year....it speaks for itself. 

Not long now. I am happy to say you were wrong Richieg .

Im glad it hasn't happened, at least in Arizona. If you look at other US States and other countries in the world, like our brothers and sisters in Australia and those across the pond ....not so good. That's what I was fearing for Arizona, unfortunately everything can change at a moments notice, like it had all last year. HAVE FUN EVERBODY.