• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Extreme Benchrest 2015

IMPACT27Thanks for responding but Ted told me that he used a new 34 grain .25 pellet to test out at 100 yeard in a 1" grouping and I'm trying to find out which one he used as they make 2 of them, pretty sure he did this before the BR.competition.

That is correct, we both used the 34 grain JSB heavie (mk1 version), neither of us have tried the mk2 version. I know this because I watched fx build the impacts on site and I was there for the testing of different calibers & pellets.

That's not to say the mk2 version will not work, but we only use the mk1 version.

Michael, which impact did you shot, the .25 silver or the .30 black at the BRE..? The reason I ask is did either you or Ted notice on the .25 silver impact when you put your cheek on the stock to look throught the scope and pulled the trigger any blow back from the magazine area...? Noah and I shot it for the first time last night and noticed it straight away indicating a blown o-ring which you must have experienced causing most pellets to stray from their target. Let me know as we are replacing that o-ring and will update you on the difference. Also have some feedback on the gun in general that we would love to discuss if possible.

"IMPACT27"Michael, which impact did you shot, the .25 silver or the .30 black at the BRE..? The reason I ask is did either you or Ted notice on the .25 silver impact when you put your cheek on the stock to look throught the scope and pulled the trigger any blow back from the magazine area...? Noah and I shot it for the first time last night and noticed it straight away indicating a blown o-ring which you must have experienced causing most pellets to stray from their target. Let me know as we are replacing that o-ring and will update you on the difference. Also have some feedback on the gun in general that we would love to discuss if possible.
Hi Gary

Did you get it all sorted out? If not you can PM me