Extreme Bench-Rest Competition in Phoenix October 12-14 2018

Extreme Bench Rest Competition Additional & Equalizing Prize Pot

FX Airguns are very passionate about airgun competitions. We highly value a pure competition where shooters and manufacturers can truly test themselves and push the limits of what an airgun is capable of. As the leading industry innovator over the last decade, FX Airguns has been the main supporter of the annual Extreme Bench Rest hosted by Airguns of Arizona.

All manufacturers should value the importance of a pure competition free of enticements, so that a competitor’s only desire is to shoot with a rifle that gives that individual the best chance of winning.

In that spirit, and in an attempt to level the playing field of current “incentives” offered by another manufacturer, FX Airguns will offer a cash bonus in the principle 75 yard Extreme Benchrest to the top three shooters using ANY airgun other than Daystate or Brocock. These top three shooters will receive $2,500, $1,500 and $1,000 cash bonus!

The 2018 Extreme Bench Rest event is shaping up to be one of the best yet, with a “who’s who” list of past winners, competitive shooters, and famous airgun crack shots. With an equal take at prize money and cash bonuses, each competitor’s only decision will be to compete with the rifle that best gives them a shot to win.

Best of luck to all competitors. We look forward to seeing you all in Arizona.

Regards

Fredrik Axelsson & Jonathan Elvegaard-Tueller

FX Airguns / FX Airguns USA

Note - Referencing Daystate / Brocock announcement found here: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/extreme-bench-rest-competition-in-phoenix-october-12-14-2018/

WHOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry FX … I was not aware of the Daystate incentives ... so when I first read the post I was thinking that FX doesn't want any competition from Daystate and is offering incentives to only shoot FX rifles. Thanks for adding the link to the Daystate post so now I am tuned in, turned on and too old to remember what that means, but as I always say "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Soooooooooooooooooo Ladies and Gentlemen … in this corner wearing a brown speedo, parting his hair from the back to the front, hailing from the frozen land of Sweeden that gave birth to ABBA let's give it up for FX … and in this corner, wishing he had hair to part, wearing a pink pom pom from the land that gave birth to the Beetles and Elton John, let's give a good round of applause to the contestant DAYSTATE in the fight of the century determining whether youth and innovation design can outmatch tradition, good looks and sling shot hammers. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Really!

Shame on both companies. It's like we are now lowering the competition itself to a WWF match. Truly the gun is a big part of the fraction to winning but the abilities of a good shooter in a windy environment will make it happen.

I would have rather seen the commercial aspect stay out of the equation. This is just my opinion and in a lot of airgun circles it would not carry so much weight.

Craig

Hi Guys, I think this is bloody awesome that 2 large manufacturing companies are helping to make this competition a real challenge for all shooters. I wished we had the same backing with manufacturing companies in Australia with some our large shooting competitions. 

There is 1 request I would like to ask, as I will coming to the Extreme Benchrest competition 2018 just as a spectator. After reading what Daystate & FX posted, I would really love to compete now.

The request is, would someone like to lend an Aussie 🇦🇺 an air rifle to compete in the extreme benchrest competition. I currently own a FX Impact & a FX Crown but the red tape to get them in & out of both countries is just mind blowing. Just would like to join in and enjoy the competition as international competitor. Cheers