External adjustable regulator for scuba cylinders

My brand name is Karakuscher not Apple or Altaros. I ve never used or bought an Altaros but I konow them, their regs works great too.

Think your faucest in your bathroom. What kind of variety faucets you can find on market? A lots you can. All of them basically gives you water.

This is an air pressure regulator. In how many ways you can produce it or who invented it first?

I ve at least 10 invention withouht know they patented 100 years ago.........

Well said. There are some ignorant members who like to criticize ideas or products that they don't fully understand or they see as copies of their fanboy favorite manufacturers. Your product seems to be well made and well priced and should be an alternative to similar units from companies like Huma and Altaros. My question is your claim that it can be adjusted from 0- 260 BAR, if so, can that be done without rearranging the washer stack? The other units only offer adjustable ranges within about 100 BAR so require ordering options to allow for low, medium, or high pressures, or do you supply shim kits for this purpose?

My brand name is Karakuscher not Apple or Altaros. I ve never used or bought an Altaros but I konow them, their regs works great too.

Think your faucest in your bathroom. What kind of variety faucets you can find on market? A lots you can. All of them basically gives you water.

This is an air pressure regulator. In how many ways you can produce it or who invented it first?

I ve at least 10 invention withouht know they patented 100 years ago.........

Well said. There are some ignorant members who like to criticize ideas or products that they don't fully understand or they see as copies of their fanboy favorite manufacturers. Your product seems to be well made and well priced and should be an alternative to similar units from companies like Huma and Altaros. My question is your claim that it can be adjusted from 0- 260 BAR, if so, can that be done without rearranging the washer stack? The other units only offer adjustable ranges within about 100 BAR so require ordering options to allow for low, medium, or high pressures, or do you supply shim kits for this purpose?

It has nothing to do with fanboy favorite manufacturers, my regulator I purchased I havent seen anyone in the air community use (won it on ebay and its marketed use is in natural gas), also walk into any reputable welding or metal fab shop and ask how many cheaped out on regs for their equipment? You don't ALWAYS NEED to buy the most expensive or popular but more often than not, you do get what you pay for. I am tempted to order one of these to prove it but I am not rich so that is up in the air for me.

These are the new models M3 and M3 Plus

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-22 at 11.11.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-22 at 11.11.57 (1).jpeg