Exploding Russian pellets

I have only used mine in mags, so I guess the spring is keeping tension on them enough to keep them into place. This is an interesting observation. I'll put a caliper on them.

So, as we have proven in the bent skirt posts that this issue will be fixed once the high pressure comes in, the skirt will get a good seal to the barrel on the way out. So, how was your resulting accuracy compared to other 15.89gr pellets? I was lucky to hit 4" at 50 Yards.
I measure my pellets at 5.41mm, give or take about 0.03mm. My Crosman and JSB pellets are around 5.55mm.

I measure my pellets at 5.41mm, give or take about 0.03mm. My Crosman and JSB pellets are around 5.55mm.
I went ahead and put 10 to the test. Here is the data I came up with:
Tracker-SnakeHeadSizes_2023-09-10_Table.jpg

Now that you mention it, my experience with these is that they feed a little hard. I thought that was because the lead doesn't seem very soft as the JSB do. This is the opposite of your experience, but I wonder if this just has to do with the way our breeches are set up. On the gun I normally shoot these out of, the probe o-ring is on the back of the barrel between the barrel transfer port and the breech, so it will squeeze the pellet in just as it does the breech. If the o-ring is on the probe, there may be nothing to hold the pellet in. My Avenger has a o-ring on the probe, so I will give that a try here at some point.