Exploding Russian pellets

Has anyone out there tried out this Russian exploding pellets? There are are 2 types the red colored ones are called BLIK pellets and the zombie green colored ones are called phantom pellets, they are supposed to make a flash and a big bang I just ordered some off eBay but it will take like a month to arrive and I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with them i only found a few videos about them and it's all in different languages, I'm mostly wondering how loud are they, and what is the difference between the two types?

Reactions: RAMJET66
1558251194_19318517695ce106baa3f326.35506685_$_57.jpeg

I'm not really worried about extreme accuracy although one of the videos had a guy shooting a beer bottle about 20 yards away with a rifle so I'm guessing they aren't all flyers, I'm planning on shooting them out of my Smith and Wesson 686 revolver and walther nighthawk pistol he'll maybe I'll load a belt of 30 in my Sig Sauer MPX and see how it goes. just for fun I'll shoot at cheap lighters, small balloons filled with propane, little piles of pyrodex, ice cubes porcelain figurines and any other fun thing I can explode or set in fire, they just seem like a fun quirky thing to try so at $10 dollars i said why not. as a matter of fact if anyone can think of something fun i can shoot with these let me know.

I have some updates on the Russian exploding pellets the difference between the red (blik) ones and green (phantom) ones is in how they explode the red ones have a normal flash like a fire cracker or small fireball and the green ones have more of a spark effect like when you strike a lighter they are both almost equally loud but the red ones are a tiny bit louder the both have a small bb the middle and a hard grey explosive material at the tip and they both have same maximum airgun power output recommendation i found a chart that gives you all the info on them and I also found 2 other types on eBay that I ordered and are listed on the chart there are supposedly quite a few different types out there including tracer rounds 
1559798998_16201969835cf8a4d614f7a1.83857043_s-l1600 (2).jpg

Here is one of the two other types i was able to find and order in eBay this one is by a company called tracker and the model is called Raptor from what I read in the info chart these are the ones with the biggest exploding power about four times of the red and green plastic ones I first found they can also be fired from more powerful airguns and are made of metal
1559799157_5116719575cf8a575bd10f5.78703337_s-l1600.jpg
1559799158_10743816705cf8a5762ae675.96609851_s-l1600 (1).jpg

Here is the second one of the two other types i was able to find and order on eBay they are also by the company tracker these are called point they are able to be fired from normal powered air rifles but not magnum powered ones they are twice as powerful as the plastic ones and are made of lead with the explosive material on the inside of the cup like pellets
1559799736_16723016875cf8a7b88fbe89.73420239_s-l1600 (3).jpg
1559799736_10181398025cf8a7b8dc28c6.85016420_s-l1600 (4).jpg

So far i only have the red and green plastic ones the other two types are yet to be delivered and wile the little bb did penetrate well into wood the bb is like half or less the size of a standard 4.5 calibers bb gun bb so while the explosion might be cool the small size of the bb would probably not immediately kill a big fat rat a mouse yes and the rat after a while but not worth the chance of one getting away and dying somewhere I can't reach it but will have to smell for weeks in end, i don't have any already dead rats around to try on and honestly other than pests actually in my home i would not go out of my way to go pest hunting or do any kind of hunting at all i used to hunt a lot a LOT as a kid my specialty was birds pretty colored song birds and I killed literally a couple thousand pretty little birds in my youth i used to visit my family in central America and id hunt all day long every day all summer long for like 10 summers plus what ever i could find here at home and the number or parrots humming birds and song birds i culed kinda took it out of me that age and being a war vet has made me a softy when it comes to me personally hunting i love all weapons guns and air guns but it's strictly target practice for me. That being said i don't have a problem with anyone else hunting eliminating pests or anything like that and I would probably recommend the tracer brand raptor model exploding pellet for hunting i don't actually have them yet but from what I read an saw they look like the best way to go I'm guessing that with a reported explosion of almost 10 inches wide they would turn a squirrel into ground meat I'm also guessing a head shot in slow motion video would be glorious like a pigeon egg being shoot with a 30. Cal pcp 

I have tried a kind of flashpowder pellets on varmint like rats.

The effects a different.

When the charge is to sensitive and explode on the first contact with the skin the pellet have no passtrough and on impactarea is a abnormal big fleshwound.

If the burst is inside the rat the effect is more devastating.

The impact hole is relativ normal but the outputhole is bigger.

The hot gases shot out on that side .

Rest of the rat looks normaly from outside.

At body hits to the backhalfpart of the rat

It takes 15 or 20 second to the dead.

With shots of the front half part from head to the lungs the dead is on impact

Dark1961 as for asking if the .177 size pellets exceed the sound barrier that is a multi stage answer first of i don't think any of them will do so in a Ruger airhawk maybe the tracker "point" ones would but that is because they are very light basically just a little cup there is a picture of them up on my earlier post on here if you shoot them out of a magnum air rifle I'm sure they would but the explosive material would also detonate in mid air before reaching the target that is because the explosive material is in the inside of the cup and gets hit directly with the compressed air as for the other types i don't think the plastic ones would because they aren't very aerodynamic basically little barrel shapes the ones called tracker "Raptor" are probably the way to go you would need a magnum powered airgun but being regular pellet shaped and since the explosive material is on the outside of the pellet facing the target this would be the best ones to try.