• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTT - .22 Wildcat for .22 Cricket, Vulcan, Edgun R3M (Traded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawken54

Sep 10, 2015
Arizona
Bought this Wildcat in November. Nothing wrong but a handling mark or two. Accurate as hell with 18g JSB. Im just not feeling it. Some guns just fit a person, some don't. I have a .25 Cricket I love and want that feeling in a .22 so im looking to trade for great shape Cricket, Vulcan, or my dream gun = Edgun R3M, possibly R3. Im giving you an excellent gun and expect same in return. I added a 3 mag holder to it w/3 mags, FX stackable moderator which is wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl and added a 3.5 Atlas rail to the bottom. I have tons of pictures.

Scope and Bipod do NOT go with it

If you have something your interested in trading please send me pictures with descriptions. You can respond here or at [email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.