• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Zeeman .20 R10 Deluxe with custom bull barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corradobrit

Jan 7, 2016
Huntington beach markings. Deluxe stock with palm swell. There are a few very small scratches on stock. I'd rate at 92% and bluing 95%. Mac1 screw cups. 14" bull barrel. Custom safety. $219 of work done by Mac1. Previous owner was not sure if this was for the bull barrel or a tune kit. Possibly a venom kit since the work was done in '04. This gun shoots hard (11.5gr FTS pellets @830fps), so I bet a tune kit is in it. Very low mileage. Less than a tin of pellets shot since I bought it 4 years ago. Scope and mount NOT included. Ships FEDEX Ground insured. No trades, third party, or international sales. Shipping information: 21lbs. 4oz. 56"x11"x12", zip 75061. Asking $550 + actual shipping. Payment via Paypal (gift) or USPS MO.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.