• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Vulcan .22 for sale in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azairgunner

Apr 14, 2016
Hello everyone in airgunnation. I am trying to sell an almost new Vulcan .22 caliber air gun for $1,400 obo. I could not decide between the Vulcan or the huben and ended up buying both of them. I have been having so much fun with the huben I no longer have a need for the Vulcan which only has about 50 rounds fired through it. I would even consider a trade for a high-pressure air compressor and scuba tank setup. I farm here in Casa Grande Arizona so if anyone is close to me you are more than welcome to come out to my farm and try it out.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.