• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS-Leapers UTG 8-32x56 AO Accushot Scope, w/ rings, sun shade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahobie17

May 13, 2015
Kentucky
Leapers UTG 8-32x56 AO Accushot Scope, w/ rings, sun shade and side focus wheelLeapers UTG 8-32x56 AO Accushot Scope, w/ rings, lens caps and side focus wheel Very nice scope, with nice lighted reticle Scope has NO marks is as new. Includes everything as when purchased new. New price for both is over $345, will sell for $260 shipping included. Pay pal ONLY as a gift, if not add $12 ($272), USA SALES ONLY.I will accept money orders or cashier’s checks, picts available on request.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

If you still have this item, you may want to rethink your asking price. I just looked it up on Amazon because I wanted to know if it had the glass reticle...surprise!!! Brand new, free 2 day shipping to my door, with the wheel...$267.51. It doesn't matter what you paid for it, I just can't justify paying the same price for a used item as for one I can get brand new. Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.