• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Huma SPA P-12 Regulator .22 cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

728b

May 7, 2015
TX, United States
I bought a Huma reg to install in my P-12 .22. I installed the reg, but I am not knowledgeable enough to do the fine tuning. After a couple of tries I, at the recommendation of Mrodair, removed the reg and returned the P-22 to the original configuration. In truth I could only match the original configuration performance. It would take someone that knows what they were doing to have the reg really help the gun, or perhaps someone looking to detune the P-12 could benefit from the reg. I really don't know for sure.

$85.00 shipped to your door. Lower US only. I will ship to other but would have to look into shipping cost first. 

Paypal Gift or personal check. Item will ship after money has cleared.

Darryl Scott Fort Stockton, TX
You can look at my E-bay ratting because I am not a frequent poster. WESTOFTHEPECOS

Contact by email [email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.