• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Gamo Hornet .177 (Price drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airguning

May 11, 2015
This gamo hornet has been a great gun for me and I've had it for a couple years and have had no problems. However it has now been replaced by a Benjamin trail and Benjamin genesis. It is about 8.5/10 condition and has a new 3-9 by 32 barska scope on it. It shoots most pellets very good but it favors gamo blue flames or crosman wad cutters. I'm asking 75 for it shipped. Yes I am aware that you can get it new for 100 but you have to still pay shipping and this gun has a nice scope and has been broken in thoroughly. Shipping to lower 48 States.
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.