• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Fx elite .22 and Cricket BP syn. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebuster

Apr 4, 2015
ohio
Both guns are in very good to great condition both of them shoot well and none of them have issues
feel free to email me or contact me by phone Eastern standard time thanks John 440-487-4420
Cricket bull pup shoots in the 900s with 18.1s shoots 940s with 15.9 likes them both ready to shoot with Bushnell 4 x16 IROA and rings in a syn. bulldog stock all in good condition 98% or better 2 mags and fill probe $1350 FX elite single shot 22 thumbhole synthetic with hawke 8x32 varmint adjustable objective very good condition and surprisingly clear 95% or better no issues shoots well typical FX $1250 thank you for your interest,John No trades at this time
E-mail me for pic's
[email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.