• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Daystate Wolverine B w/ Hugget Shroud in .177

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharroff

Nov 19, 2015
Ohio, United States
The gun is in like new condition and is super accurate - one hole at 18 yards on my indoor range. Its favorite pellet is the JSB Exact Heavy Diabolo (10.34g) but it shoots H&N Barracuda Match and Hunters equally as well. The 10 grain JSB's are around 965 fps from this gun and the 7 grain's are around 1050 fps.

The gun will be shipped in its original box with manual, 10 shot magazine, filling adapter. I'd like to get $1400 for the gun, shipping not included. I will ship within the US only. I'd prefer paypal or USPS money order (to protect us both) so will not take personal checks.

More detailed pictures of the gun, box, manual, receipt and target are available on request. The scope and mounts in the picture are not included.

I'd prefer to be contacted by email.

MOD EDIT: This topic has ben locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer valid. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.