• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Daystate Pulsar Synthetic 177

Status
Not open for further replies.

steppenwulf

May 13, 2015
sc, United States
Selling my Pulsar in 177. Purchased 4 months ago and set up for FT this gun is a tack driver. High power at 18.6 fp with CPHs. Trigger is awesome and currently set at 5oz. Selling only to look for better ergonomics. I took off the stock butt plate (fully adjustable) and made a spacer to accept the RAW butt hook. Picture shows hook replaced by a longer 1/2" aluminum rod which can be taken on or off with one screw. All RAW and original parts are there. Gun has never had an issue. Comes with mag and foster fitting and all paperwork. Ships in original 2 boxes, and original hardcase. No trades or tire kickers please. Gun and stock at least 99%. I am on the BOI. Pulsar $2000, RAW butt hook $100 additional. Scope/mounts not inc. Payment by PP gift or +3%. Shipping is $40 and will insure for 2k to conus. Contact by email or phone (EST) [email protected] 864 910 1097

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.