• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Daystate Huntsman Classic XL .22 Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Gun and like new. Never dropped or taken out of my house since I bought it new from Precision Airgun and Supply a couple of years ago. I shoot from my living room into my back yard. Gun is very quiet with the airstream moderator. Never had any issues, leaks. The reason I’m selling it is I rarely shoot it nowadays.
$1050.00 shipped to address in continental USA. Or $1000.00 if you live in the Phoenix area and want to do the deal face to face, which I would prefer. I’ll take paypal sent as a gift which I think saves me the 3% fee.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.