• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Daystate Airwolf MCT .22 W/ Hawke Optics And Case - SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabba954

Jul 7, 2015
CA, United States
First post here, I know not great, but there are so few forums and ebay/CL/typical firearm sites make it tough to find a buyer. My eBay handle is hyperscuba954 is you want to check my feedback there.

I moved into the city and now I don't shoot at all anymore, so selling this badass Daystate Airwolf MCT in .22 w/ the big bottle. 159 pellets down the pipe, purchased new 3 years ago from Airguns of Arizona. Added a Hawke Sidewinder with flip up caps. Also including a serious Starlight Tactical hardcase. The rifle is absolutely pristine. No nicks/scratches/dings/dust... The case is much older and is beaten up - but it keeps the rifle exceedingly safe. Price includes the scuba tank fill adapter and shipping to the lower 48.

$2K SHIPPED

Contact me at 510-453-1217. Please text first as I'm probably in meetings (or asleep if you're on the east coast). Email me at [email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.