• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS Daystate Air Ranger .25 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawken54

Sep 10, 2015
Arizona
I have a Daystate Air Ranger in .25 I'm looking to sell. I love this gun and would keep it if I shot bench more than hunt, Lo, I am a hunter. There are no issues with the gun, Some minor handling marks. It comes with a Dr Bob tank mount, I have taken uncountable P-Dogs and Robertson Squirrels with this. Also dropped Two Coyotes in their tracks. She averages 845fps with the 33.95 and 920 with 25s. I "need" a smaller truck gun so I bought A Cricket .25 and a Wildcat .22. Comes with original box and all info, LDC, Bobs tank mount, magazine, NOT the scope

Attached are the last 35 yard groups from a couple days ago. and some pics. Can take more. Thanks for looking
b81df820-d3cf-4e44-9daa-5680871bdd90_1.jpg

CIMG0052_1.jpg

CIMG0054_1.jpg

MOD EDIT: Add what it is you want to trade in your titles please. 
MOD EDIT: This topic has ben locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer valid. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.