• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS - Daystate Air Ranger .25 caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guthook

May 8, 2015
North Carolina
Recently purchased Daystate Air Ranger in .25 caliber with full shroud and moderator. It is very quiet and accurate like a Daystate is. Gun is in as new condition with around one tin of pellets used. Comes in original box with all paperwork from AOA, one magazine and single shot tray. No issues with this gun, not a blemish, mark or scratch anywhere, no leaks, and deadly accurate with jsb exact kings. I paid 1550.00 and will take 1350.00 shipped in the lower 48. You can email [email protected] for pictures if interested. I'll accept USPS M/O, or Paypal plus 3.5%. 
I've been buying and selling airguns for 15 years now and have a good reputation on the yellow forum. Selling this gun because I want something in a bigger caliber so something has to go. Here are a couple quick and not very good photographs,,,,,.....scope and rings not included in asking price.

003_zpslscdkeww.jpg

004_zpsubys3jf1.jpg

MOD EDIT: Added "WTS" to your title. 
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.