• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Daystate 22 Wolverine Hi-Lite B w/Vortex 4-16×50 Crossfire 2 scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

az4946

Oct 31, 2015
AZ, United States
I have a like new Daystate Wolverine Hi-Lite B in .22 cal, with a 4-16x50 Crossfire 2 scope. Everything was purchased new from AOA a few months ago and set up by them. I have not fired a full tin of pellets through it yet. Also comes with a nylon soft case from AOA. There is not a scratch on this rifle and is extremely accurate. I have two PCP air rifles and only have a need for one. I live near AOA and intend on having them handle the packaging and shipping of this gun. $1700. If interested or would like more info or pics, please send me a message and I'll send pics and my contact info to your email/phone. Thanks for looking. 

MOD EDIT: Moved to "Classifieds" section
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.