• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Daystate 22 Wolverine Hi-Lite B w/Vortex 4-16x50 Crossfire 2 scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

az4946

Oct 31, 2015
AZ, United States
I purchased this incredible gun from AOA approx 2 months ago and I love it. I have only fired one tin of pellets through it. I also recently purchased a FX Wildcat and cannot afford to keep both guns. I like the Daystate more, and feel that it is a better quality rifle in my opinion. I also shoot it better. However, the longer hunting style rifle does not serve my purposes as much as the shorter bull pup rifle I have with the FX. Therefore, I have chosen to sell that one. It has the Huggit shrouded barrel and is extremely quite. It also has the Vortex 4-16 Crossfire 2 scope which I also purchased from AOA at the same time. This purchase will also include a soft case with the rifle which is also from AOA. In all this package cost me approx $2700 otd just 2 months ago. This gun is like new in the box. There is not a scratch on it. I am new to this forum which I know will present some problems for a lot of people who might consider purchasing this gun. If you are interested, please DM me and I can send you my phone and contact info. I can also send you as many pics as you would like of this package as I cannot figure out how to post pics to this posting. I can speak with you directly and do what ever we need to do in order for a person to feel comfortable making this purchase. I have paypal/Ebay account with a great history. I live nearby AOA and plan on having them package and ship this gun to the new owner. Maybe there's a way we can have AOA in the mix (for a fee which I will cover) to take the gun pending your payment clearing before shipping. That way you could determine they have it to ship, and can verify everything. I don't know for sure they would do that, I'm just hoping. I did confirm they will ship this gun for me at $30 which will be included in the price. I'm only willing to ship to the U.S. I'm willing to take paypal or personal check, money order, cashiers check and will ship as soon as your funding clears. I also have one tin of pellets (unopened). Contact me with any questions. $1800 for everything and shipped. 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.