• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Benjamin Marauder .25 Gen 2 synod

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_86

Jul 3, 2015
Illinois, United States
Selling Benjamin Marauder Gen2 Synthetic .25 caliber rifle that was purchased only 7 months ago (December 2014) and is in excellent condition. The rifle shot great out of the box, so no adjustments to the gun were ever made. I painted the stock tan, but I changed my mind and stripped all the paint off the outside of the stock. The interior of the stock still shows little tan paint residue. Original pressure gauge was not accurate so I replaced it with one I purchased from McMaster. Selling price is $450 OBO shipped using Paypal only. I am a new member to the forum and I do have an eBay account so the buyer can check my credentials. Member name: philapean_21 w/ 272 100% feedback and I have been a member since 2003. If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please reach me at my email [email protected]. Firearms have been my main hobby for the last 15 years and I’ve only recently purchased my first PCP (Benjamin Marauder .25) 7 months ago. I’m selling the rifle because I purchased and I am still “patiently” waiting for my shiny new FX Bobcat .25 MK2. Air rifle hobby sure did escalate quickly! Thanks!CJ

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

I'm familiar with Postal Money Orders ,but to be honest, I've never used them as a form of payment. I guess I've been using Paypal so long I figured it was the most convenient payment method ,but in the case of someone not having a Paypal account I understand. I will entertain a Postal Money Order if you are still interested in the Marauder.

Thanks,

CJ 

Status
Not open for further replies.