• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Benjamin Discovery MAC1 Tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom tuned Disco chambered in .22 caliber professionally tuned by Tim McMurray of Mac1 that shoots absolutely lights out accuracy. I bought this rifle brand new form Pyramid Air a little over a year ago. Being pleased with it's accuracy out of the box, I thought I'd take it a step further and get it tuned up by an airgun-smith for better shot count, flatter bell curve and overall softer shooting gun currently shooting 20FPE using JSB Jumbo Heavy Diablos 18.13 grain pellets. As is, she is simply a tack driver with zero problems, leaks or issues whatsoever. Mac1 reworked the trigger for a lighter pull, it has a power adjustment, hammer spring guide, polished leade, hand done barrel crown, extended bolt probe and improved bolt o-ring. I have also added a second barrel band for stability, a TKO carbon fiber LDC and sling studs. I also have a Leaper UTG 3-9x42 mil dot scope with an adjustable objective and illuminated reticle. Scope holds zero with no problems. I am in no hurry to sell the gun due to it's outstanding accuracy. So making room in my gun safe is an option not a priority. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I can provide paper targets shot at 40 yards to prove how tight achievable groups are with this rifle. Shipping only to CONUS. Call me at (562)212-4203 my name is Dallas 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.