• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: Benjamin Carbon Fiber Tank (NEW PRICE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Benjamin carbon fiber tank
  • 90 cu in capacity
  • 4,500 psi max pressure
  • 15" long
  • 12" microbore hose with female quick-disconnect
  • Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
  • Bleed valve
  • Restricted-flow manifold for controlled, precise filling
  • Lightweight, easier to transport than a metal scuba tank
  • 14.375" overall length (to the top of the valve knob (just the tank is 11" long)*
    • 4.375" diameter*
    • 4.6 lbs.

Manufacture date of 07/14 so it won't need a hydro for a while and still has a lot of life left. Price at PA is $420, I'm asking $330 shipped. No international sales. Will accept payment via PayPal or postal money order only. If paying with PayPal goods and services the prices is $340.16 or the same $330 if you want pay with the gift option. I'm all over the net with the same username so feel free to google my name and check out my feedback (bladeforums.com mostly).

• MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

IIIIIII GGGGEEEETTTT IIITTTT NNNOOOWWWW.... Holy moly, I'm not sure why this tank jazz was so hard to understand, but I get it now. Lol! CampFussel broke it down for me where it clicked. I feel like a dummy. Lol. 

Well I apologize for the trouble. Unfortunately and as you know this won't work for me, but I did find what I need. 

LDD: Thanks for the link

Status
Not open for further replies.