• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired) WTS: 6000 PSI Nitrogen Fill Assembly - Price Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reduced to $165 (was $175) Shipping Included.

6000psi Nitrogen Fill Assembly with built in flow control. Easily fill carbon fiber tanks, paint ball tanks, and airguns from a 6000 psi nitrogen cylinder. This unit was built for me by Air Hog.
SPECS::
  • 2" WIKA 6000psi Gauge
  • Stainless Steel Bleed Valve
  • Built In Flow Control
  • Male Foster Quick Connect
  • Brass CGA-677 Nut & Nipple

US Postal Money Order or PayPal Gift only.
I'm well reviewed and can provide references. If interested, contact me via private message.
Scott

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

No, it's not an air compressor. The nitrogen fill assembly you see above is what one uses for filling a carbon fiber (CF) tank using nitrogen from a 6000 psi cylinder. The fill assembly attaches to the valve on the nitrogen cylinder. The fill hose from the CF tank is hooked up to the male foster quick connect on the nitrogen fill assembly. Once connected, the bleed valves on the fill assembly and CF Tank are closed tight. Then the main valve on the CF tanks is opened. This will pressurize the fill hose between the nitrogen fill assembly. and the CF tank. Then the main valve on the nitrogen cylinder is opened which starts the flow of nitrogen into the attached CF tank. Typically, it takes around 1 minute to top a 75cf CF tank from 3000psi to 4500psi. I could go on but but would have to start a new post in the general airgun section of the forum.

I hope I answered your question.

Cheers,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.